CMI’s portfolio of contracts is a convenient mechanism for our government clients to access a variety of management and operational services. CMI has been awarded the following contracts:
GSA Schedule 36
- SIN 733-1 – Mailroom Administrative Support
Pick-up or accept incoming mail from USPS, courier services, UPS, FedEx, etc. Sign for and track certified mail, registered mail, and overnight mail. Distribute mail using a mail guide. Process outgoing mail including metering and delivering to drop-off point or USPS.
- SIN 733-3 – Miscellaneous Mail Services
Includes management, supervision, labor and equipment. Assure performance meets and exceeds required acceptable quality levels or SLAs. Prepare, package and label mail, folding, inserting, bursting, collating, metering and stamping mail.
- SIN 733-4 – List Management Services
Data entry, address preparation and label printing, and list management.
- SIN 733-5 – Mailroom Ergonomic Analysis Services
Workflow analyses, studying and improving mailroom processes, productivity, time and motion studies, determining optimal layout, and equipment assessments.
- SIN 51-504 – Records Management Services
Includes on-site services including retrieving and filing documents in their appropriate file, managing electronic files, tracking, information and document indexing, scanning, labeling, bar coding, filing, and processing files for retirement or storage and retrieval.
GSA Facilities Management Schedule
- SIN 371-001 Grounds Maintenance
CMI is capable of providing all aspects of ground maintenance services including a full range of landscaping services, waste removal and snow removal when applicable.
- SIN 371-002 Tree Planting, Trimming and Removal
CMI provides full service landscaping which includes tree planting, trimming, and removal and gardening services.
- SIN 811-002 and -003 – Complete Facilities Maintenance & Management
CMI is capable of providing all facility-related Operations, projects, operations and maintenance (O&M) services and procedures required to support building occupants/tenants and their missions.
- SIN 811-004 Electrical and all Utility Services CMI is capable of providing all electrical and utility services and procedures required to support building occupants/tenants and their missions.
GSA BMO Zone 1
We bring a team of Socio-Economic Certified Partners including:
- SBA 8(a) companies and SBA 8(a) ANC JV
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)